Saturday 30 September 2017

Wide Awake Asleep is on a book tour!


Wide Awake Asleep
on tour! 



I've never used resources like Rachel's Random Resources before (it's usually me on WWBB as the host!), so I'm looking forward to having Wide Awake Asleep pampered and shared around like a bag of Jelly Babies! (Unless they are my Jelly Babies, and then they'd NEVER be shared!)

So, from November 8th I hope to be splayed (the book, not me!) on many book blogger sites, where I will reveal various excerpts from the book, interviews and -- gulp -- a few book reviews where I've gifted copies of Wide Awake Asleep. 


*
Wide Awake Asleep
(a time travel, paranormal adventure).

Can you really be on the WRONG path in life?

No one knew she was driving on that stretch of road. No one saw her car leave the highway and crash into a watery ditch. No one heard the car’s windscreen smash or saw the tree branch come through to impale her to her seat. No one heard her screams.
Julie Compton’s life should have come to an end that day, but instead, that moment was the beginning of her new life as she wakes, unharmed, back in 1972 and primed to relive her traumatic childhood all over again.
One flaw. She’s in the body of a stranger.
Journey back to the 70s and 80s England where Julie is forced to jump through the eras, occupying and controlling other people’s bodies she knew as a child. She must work out which destiny path was the wrong one all while wondering if her body, back in 2016, was dying in her car.
With each momentous change, her memories transform and she realises she’s not only changing her future but of those around her. She’s finally ‘living’ but does that mean she must die?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake up, world! Our memories have been distorted. We're under attack.

Dear Friend, I am writing this letter because I fear I may not be alive when you read it. It has been six years since false memories were im...